The Fabulous Fleetwood Mac


Monday, November 19, 2007

#23 YOU CAN GO YOUR OWN WAY...

So i finally come to the end of learning 2.0 and what a ride it has been, in the beginning i was slightly overwhelmed by the task at hand and thought i will never find the time or content to make a good blog, but along the way i have learnt many new skills and discovered many new things which i must admit before this exercise were just jargin to me. The middle part had a few complicated areas and by working through it with some of my workmates we managed to struggle through together. I enjoyed the end section particularly You Tube which is probably the tool that i would most use outside of the library, but that said i am greatful for discovering many new tools which i think will help me in many ways in the future. So on that note i end my journey a smarter web user ......

No comments: