The Fabulous Fleetwood Mac


Tuesday, November 6, 2007

#20 YouTube...How i love thee let me count the ways!!

Yay so i finally make it to my favourite; YouTube, how could you not love something that allows you to track down all those fantastic music videos from the decade fashion forgot!, yes my beloved 80s. YouTube is such a great way to share and explore so many random videos that we may never have got a chance to see!. For a fanatical Fleetwood Mac fan like myself i just had to put a mac clip on my Blog. This one that i have chosen is fantastic because it has i think 5 clips which cover the early days right through to 'the Dance', awesome everyone a winner. Anyway to sum up i love YouTube i'm not sure how it can be beneficial to libraries but it is so smart i'm sure it will find a way :)

No comments: